Intel® Desktop Board DG35EC
The Intel® Desktop Board DG35EC Classic Series has been optimized to deliver new levels of performance and reliability for home and business users.
The Intel Desktop Board DG35EC has built-in microATX form factor supporting a range of processors including the Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, Intel® Core™2 Quad processor, Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor, Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core processor and Celeron® processor 400 sequence (up to 95W TDP). This board can support up to 8GB of dual channel DDR2 800/667 SDRAM memory. It also offers Intel® HD Video experienceΔ, Intel® High Definition Audio with support for 5.1 surround sound, integrated 10/100/1000 Network connection and ample USB connectors for all your computer peripherals. This Intel desktop board also offers IEEE 1394a, a new feature that contributes to a great digital entertainment experience.
The Intel Desktop Board DG35EC is Microsoft Windows Vista* Premium ready. The Intel® 3 Series Chipset fully supports the visually stunning Microsoft Windows Aero* user interface with amazing transition effects and realistic animations.
- Support for an Intel® Core™2 Quad processor (95 W TDP) in a LGA775 socket with a 1333 or 1066 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel® Core™2 Duo processor in a LGA775 socket with a 1333 or 1066 or 800 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor in a LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core or Intel® Celeron® 400 sequence processor in a LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
||Four 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
Support for DDR2 800 or DDR2 667 MHz DIMMs
Support for up to 8 GB of system memory
- Intel® G35 Express Chipset
||Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration:
6-channel (5.1) audio subsystem using the Realtek* ALC888S audio codec
||Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3500 on board graphics subsystem
||Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel® 82566DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Ten USB 2.0 ports
- Two IEEE-1394a interfaces (1 external port, 1 internal header)
- One serial port header
- Four Serial ATA IDE interfaces
- One Parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support
- One diskette drive interface
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- One PCI Express* x16 bus add-in card connector
- Two PCI Express* x1 bus add-in card connector
- One PCI Conventional* bus connector
|Microsoft Windows Vista* Premium Ready
||With a PC built with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or Intel® Core™2 Quad processors, and the Intel® Desktop Board, you can experience a more responsive and manageable environment of Microsoft Windows Vista* including a new visual sophistication of the Windows Aero* interface.