CoolIT Systems Revolutionizes PC Gaming Performance with Domino Advanced Liquid
Domino A.L.C. offers the technological advantages of liquid cooling by efficiently transporting damaging heat away from the CPU as well as reducing overall chassis temperature levels. The system provides incredible thermal headroom, keeping pace with advances in processor technology and thus supporting the ability to maximize the performance of high performance PCs.
Users have the option to switch between three operation modes with the simple push of a button satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for over clocking performance. Domino A.L.C. is the only cooling solution with an integrated display providing system status as well as audible alerts if attention is required. The advanced micro-controller auto-regulates performance to ensure continuous protection for maintaining CPU reliability.
The compact Domino A.L.C. is factory sealed ready to be quickly and easily installed into the most crowded chassis. Mounting hardware for Intel 775/1366 and AMD AM2+ processors is included along with a specially engineered retention mechanism which ensures an optimum interface with the CPU and limits the weight on the motherboard to well below the maximum specified by CPU manufacturers.
This system of carefully designed and selected components will provide over 50,000 hours or worry free operation backed by an unprecedented 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Simple Installation – Compact and light plug and play design with an innovative retention mechanism allows for quick installation into even the most crowded chassis supporting a 120mm fan. Domino ALC is universally compatible with Intel and AMD processors including Intel’s next generation Nehalem-based Core i7 processors.
- Advanced Control and Configuration– Configurable options range from whisper quiet operation to extreme cooling for overclocking…all at the touch of a button. The micro-controller auto-regulates the system in all modes of operation to ensure continuous protection.
- Intuitive LCD Display – Conveys system status and issues a visual/audio alert notifying the user should the system require attention
- Whisper Quiet Operation – Allows gamers to hear their games…not the cooler
- Highly reliable – Advanced design and highly reliable components provides over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free quiet cooling
- Other Benefits – High efficiency design allows for minimal power consumption (8W max). Lightweight build places up to 80% less weight on the motherboard than heat sink/fan solutions thus removing risk of damage to vital components
- High contrast backlit LCD
- Single push button control for configuring operation mode and temperature scale
- Audible status alerts
Operation Modes (Fan Speeds)
- Quiet: 1100-2500 RPM
- Performance*: 1100-2500 RPM
- Full: 2900 RPM
- Dimensions: 14.0 x 12.5 x 15.5 mm
- Weight: 1.03 kg
- Operating Voltage: 11.6-12.4V
- Power Consumption: 8W (Max)
- Life Cycle: 50,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Long life, low noise
- Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Noise: 19.2 dBA (Min)
- CFF1 long life ceramic bearing
- Noise: <21 dBA
- Custom engineered for low noise heat dissipation
- Dimension: 157 x 133 x 25 mm
- CPU FHE (Fluid Heat Exchanger)
- Copper Micro-Channel
- Dimension: 50 x 50 mm
- Proprietary with anticorrosion/antifungal additives
CPU Thermal Grease
- Proprietary Pro Advanced Thermal Compound
*System automatically increases cooling performance at an increased rate compared to Quiet Mode.