Eclipse II Keyboard
The Eclipse II keyboard gives you a choice of backlighting colours – purple, red and blue – adjustable via a dimmer mechanism. Key characters and keypad illuminate making the Eclipse II ideal for use in any lighting environment.
Solidly constructed from high quality materials, including a stylish silver casing, the Eclipse II’s weighted base and large area rubber feet keep it firmly planted to the desk, while cushioned, silent keys mean hours of fatigue-free use.
- Key characters and keypad illuminate through laser-etched keys
- Media keys for volume control, play/pause and skip tracks
- Variable backlighting adjusts through dimmer mechanism
- Angle adjustment and extendable wrist rest for maximum comfort to suit the way you type
- Weighted base with large area rubber feet to keep keyboard securely planted to the desk
- Quiet, cushioned keys for hours of stress-free use
- Familiar 104 key layout
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)
|Keyboard Connection Type
||Black with purple, red and blue LEDs key illumination and backlighting
||Eclipse II Keyboard
Detachable Palm Rest