Killer™ Wireless-N 1102 network adapters for notebook PCs are designed for blazing fast wireless performance, up to five times the speed of competing products. Faster downloads, smoother online gaming and better streaming video are now possible with up to 300 Mbps data rates, range-enhancing 802.11n technologies and exclusive Killer™ networking features like Advanced Stream Detect™ and Visual Bandwidth Control™.
- Speed - Killer™ Wireless-N 1102 high-performance wireless networking adapters are designed for blazing fast performance. Faster downloads, smoother online gaming and better streaming video are now possible with advanced 802.11n technologies and exclusive Killer™ networking features.
- Intelligence - Killer™ Wireless-N uses exclusive Advanced Stream Detect™ to automatically classify and prioritize latency-sensitive network traffic for online games, HD video and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
- Maximum Control - See which applications are hogging your wireless bandwidth. Set limits using Visual Bandwidth Control™ or shut them down completely with Application Blocking, so they don’t interfere with your online games or other multimedia applications.
- Cutting-Edge 11n Performance - Advanced, dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) adapter supports IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n. Killer Wireless-N 1102 enables PHY rates up to 300 Mbps over 2 stream MIMO and offers up to 5x better latency than the competition.1
- Advanced Stream Detect™ - Automatically classifies and prioritizes online games, HD video and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
- Visual Bandwidth Control™ - See which applications are hogging bandwidth and tune performance for each, so they don’t interfere with your online gameplay or multimedia applications. Download files or watch a video or browse the web simultaneously – it’s all possible now with Visual Bandwidth Control™.
- PC Monitor™ - Monitor and manage the health and performance of your wireless notebook PC with graphical displays, detailed logging and an intuitive user interface.
|Power (3.3V Supply)
Current Draw, Power Save Mode
Current Draw, Receive Mode
Current Draw, Transmit Mode
65 mA (max)
450 mA (max)
750 mA (max)
||0°C to 60° C
||50% to 90% RH non-condensing (temps 25 to 35C)
||On-board diversity support for systems designed with up to 2 antennas
|Radio ON/Off Control
||Hardware and software-enabled
||Half-Mini PCIe 1.1
||Single WLAN LED
||Windows 7 32-biit
Windows 7 64-bit
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ 2 for 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, WMM, WPA, WPA2, WPS
IEEE WLAN standards:
FCC Class B, FCC Part 15, CE, ROHS, C-Tick
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- IEEE 802.11e
- IEEE 802.11i
- IEEE 802.11h
- IEEE 802.11a 6 - 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b 1 - 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g 6 - 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n 6.5 - 450 Mbps
||WEP, TKIP, AES hardware encryption
||Infrastructure (Hotspot) or Ad Hoc connection modes supported
|Exclusive Hardware Features
||Signal-Sustain Technology for improved rate-over-range
- Low Density Parity Check
- Maximum Likelihood Detection (MLD)
- Transmit Beamforming
||Control Panel Application and Tray Indicator
Advanced Stream Detect™
Visual Bandwidth Control™ with Application Blocker
Online Gaming PC Monitor
Maximal Ratio Combining