Killer™ Wireless-N products are high-performance, wireless network adapters for notebook PCs. Only Killer™ Wireless-N products combine the superior speed, intelligence and control required for today’s online games, HD video and high quality audio with up to five times lower latency than competitive products.
Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 high-performance wireless networking adapters have Bigfoot Networks’ exclusive Killer™ Wireless Technology, combining intelligence and control along with up to five times the wireless networking speed of competitive wireless adapters. The Killer™ Wireless-N family includes Advanced Stream Detect™ technology to automatically classify and prioritize latency-sensitive network traffic for online games, HD video and high-quality audio to maximize your online experience.
Killer Wireless-N 1103 adapters support dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), 3-Stream MIMO and IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n in a half-size mini-PCIe form factor. Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 adapters support industry-leading data rates up to 450 Mbps with range-enhancing 802.11n technologies to deliver higher data throughput rates over longer distances. Killer™ Wireless-N adapters also offer reduced power consumption and Wi-Fi Direct™ technology to ensure maximum flexibility for your mobile lifestyle.
- Cutting-Edge 11n Performance - Advanced, dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) adapter support IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n. Killer Wireless-N 1103 enables industry-leading PHY rates up to 450 Mbps over 3 stream MIMO for enhanced rate-over-range performance and over 8 times the bandwidth of 802.11 a/b/g adapters. And our exclusive Killer Wireless Technology™ offers up to 5x lower latency than competitive products.
- Advanced Stream Detect™ - Automatically classifies and prioritizes online games, HD video and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
- Visual Bandwidth Control™ - See which applications are hogging bandwidth and tune performance for each, so they don’t interfere with your online gameplay or multimedia applications. Download files or watch a video or browse the web simultaneously – it’s all possible now with Visual Bandwidth Control™.
- PC Monitor™ - Monitor and manage the health and performance of your wireless notebook PC with graphical displays, detailed logging and an intuitive user interface.
- Speed - Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 high-performance wireless networking adapters are designed for the fastest client performance using 802.11n, up to five times faster than the competition. Faster downloads, smoother online gaming and better streaming video and audio experiences are now possible with technology supporting up to 450Mbps data rates, advanced 802.11n and exclusive Killer™ networking features.
- Intelligence - Killer™ Wireless-N uses exclusive Advanced Stream Detect™ to automatically classify and prioritize latency-sensitive network traffic for online games, HD video and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
- Maximum Control - See which applications are hogging your wireless bandwidth. Set limits using Visual Bandwidth Control™ or shut them down completely with Application Blocking, so they don’t interfere with your online games or other multimedia applications.
||30mm x 26.8mm x 4.5mm
|Power (3.3V Supply)
Current Draw, Power Save Mode
Current Draw, Receive Mode
Current Draw, Transmit Mode
65 mA (max)
450 mA (max)
750 mA (max)
||0°C to 60° C
||50% to 90% RH non-condensing (temps 25 to 35C)
||On-board diversity support for systems designed with up to 2 antennas
|Radio ON/Off Control
||Hardware and software-enabled
||Half-Mini PCIe 1.1
||Single WLAN LED
||Windows 7 32-biit
Windows 7 64-bit
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ 2 for 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, WMM, WPA, WPA2, WPS
IEEE WLAN standards:
FCC Class B, FCC Part 15, CE, ROHS, C-Tick
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- IEEE 802.11e
- IEEE 802.11i
- IEEE 802.11h
- IEEE 802.11a 6 - 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b 1 - 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g 6 - 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n 6.5 - 450 Mbps
||WEP, TKIP, AES hardware encryption
||Infrastructure (Hotspot) or Ad Hoc connection modes supported
|Exclusive Hardware Features
||Signal-Sustain Technology for improved rate-over-range
- Low Density Parity Check
- Maximum Likelihood Detection (MLD)
- Transmit Beamforming
||Control Panel Application and Tray Indicator
Advanced Stream Detect™
Visual Bandwidth Control™ with Application Blocker
Online Gaming PC Monitor
Maximal Ratio Combining
1 Up to 450 Mbps raw data rate enabled with 802.11n with 3 spatial streams. Actual wireless throughput will vary.
2 Wi-Fi devices must be certified by the WiFi Alliance to be 802.11a/b/g/n certified. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.