V6 follows in the footsteps of the revolutionary V8 and V10 CPU coolers from Cooler Master. Designed with a muscular engine look, the V6 fits nicely with any performance hardware.
- Densely stacked asymmetrical tilted aluminum fins for muscle cooling performance.
- "Double-V" heatpipe array helps spread out the six heatpipes to fully utilize the cooling fins on the cooler. It also allows airflow to reach each individual heatpipe as opposed to traditional coolers.
- Clear red LED PWM fan with wide RPM range for total performance solution at high and low speed operation (optional 2nd fan).
- DynaLoop™ Bearing Fan: Innovated self-lubricating bearing mechanism decreases oil-loss commonly seen on sleeve bearing fans. Evolutionary wave blade fan provides tremendous airflow with steady pressure.
- Snap-on cover to conveniently add a second fan if needed.
V6 follows in the footsteps of the revolutionary V8 and V10 CPU coolers from Cooler Master. Designed with a muscular engine look, the V6 fits nicely with any performance hardware. The V6 also features new mechanical structure that includes: V-shaped heatpipe array, asymmetrical aluminum fins (which are densely stacked for optimal cooling), a red LED fan with PWM speed control function, DynaLoop™ long life technology, and snap-on cover to conveniently add a second fan if needed.
||Intel Socket LGA1366/1156/775
AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2
||5.2 x 4.7 x 6.5" (131.5 x 120 x 165 mm)
||Net Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.00kg)
Gross Weight: 2.49 lbs (1.13kg)
|Heat Sink Material
||Copper base / Aluminum fins / 6 heatpipes
|Heat Pipes Dimensions
||4.7 x 4.7 x 1" (130 x 61 x 149 mm)
||800 - 2200 RPM (PWM)
||34.02 - 93.74 CFM
|Fan Air Pressure
||0.43 - 3.30 mmH2O
|Fan Life Expectancy
||40,000hrs / 25°C
||15 - 38 dBA
||6 - 13.2 VDC
||0.45A (0.7A Max.)
||5.4W (8.4W Max.)