The Fusion Black 430, the newest member of Antec’s VERIS family of Media Components features a clean black finish that perfectly blends with your modern home theater and stereo equipment.
Fusion Black 430
The ideal media center case
The Fusion Black 430, the newest member of Antec’s VERIS family of Media Components features a clean black finish that perfectly blends with your modern home theater and stereo equipment. Build your media center with Fusion and you will find that it is so silent and unobtrusive that your friends won’t realize you have a computer in your audio/video stack. The Fusion Black 430 comes with a 430 Watt power supply and features an IR receiver that is compatible with Windows MCE & VISTA and an LCD display and a volume control knob, giving you full control over all your media in just one case.
- Aluminum plate front bezel with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and Volume Control to work with media center applications.
- Windows MCE & VISTA® compatible IR receiver included for use with remote control
- Triple chamber structure to separate heat and noise of power supply, hard drives and motherboard for cooler and quieter operation
- Quiet high-efficiency 430 Watt ATX12V v2.0 power supply with universal input and active PFC
- Removable HDD brackets with extra soft silicone grommets to reduce vibration noise
- Advanced cooling system:
- 2 x side mounted 120mm TriCool 3-speed fans
- Low profile desktop height to fit in any environment
- 3 Drive Bays
- Front Accessible: 1 x 5.25"
- Internal 2 x 3.5"
- 4 Expansion Slots
- Motherboard: Micro ATX form factor (9.6" x 9.6")
- Front-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections - 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire® i.Link®)
- Audio In and Out
- Durable 0.8mm cold rolled steel construction
- Unit Dimensions:
- 5.75" (H) x 17.5" (W) x 16.3" (D)
- 14.6cm (H) x 44.5cm (W) x 41.4cm (D)
- Package dimensions:
- 19.5 " (H) x 8.1" (W) x 20.1" (D)
- 49.5cm (H) x 20.5cm (W) x 51cm (D)
- Net: 18.7lb / 8.5kg
- Gross: 21.6lb / 9.8kg