AVADirect Custom Computers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AVADirect Information and News > Company News > New Systems and Hardware
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AVADirect Now Offers X79 Compact Gaming & SFF Workstation Configurations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jmundy View Drop Down
AVADirect Staff
AVADirect Staff
AVADirect Sales

Quote Jmundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AVADirect Now Offers X79 Compact Gaming & SFF Workstation Configurations
    Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 4:11pm

AVADirect Now Offers X79 Compact Gaming & SFF Workstation Configurations

AVADirect recently added two new configurations with the ability to customize each individual component: The Compact Gaming PC Core™ i7 X79 SLI® / CrossFireX™ Compact Gaming Computer System & Workstation PC Six-Core Core i7 X79 SFF Computer Workstation configurators. Each configuration is designed for those that require a large amount of computing power in environments that have little space. Based on the X79 chipset, both configurations will provide all of the same customizations most of our configurators offer, however the case selection has been pre-selected to provide only those that will qualify the system as compact or small form-factor. What truly causes one to consider these configurations is the fact that most high-end graphics cards will fit within the small amount of space and have plenty of airflow the keep temperatures at bay. We will continue to update these configurations as new hardware is released, for those hardware junkies that wish to receive the latest and greatest the IT industry has to offer.

To configure the Compact Gaming PC Core™ i7 X79 SLI® / CrossFireX™ Compact Gaming Computer System click here

To configure the Workstation PC Six-Core Core i7 X79 SFF Computer Workstation click here

To view all small form-factor systems we carry click here

To view all compact systems we carry click here

Edited by AVADirect - 03 Jan 2012 at 10:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply