FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Owners of COMPUCASE HEC 6C28B, need assistance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
axb View Drop Down
AVADirect Noob
AVADirect Noob

Quote axb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Owners of COMPUCASE HEC 6C28B, need assistance
    Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 10:48am
Hi everyone. I ordered configuration with the aforementioned case and I have a specific question that you may answer for me?
I found an image in the bigbruin.com review (sorry for the poor paint job)
How much  space is there, as indicated in the image?
I'm asking because I am doubtful that some video cards I am interested in will fit. I'm guessing cards longer than 9" may not fit. Thanks in advance!

Jmundy View Drop Down
AVADirect Staff
AVADirect Staff
AVADirect Sales

Quote Jmundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 9:39am
Hello axb,

After measuring the case myself, you should be able to fit a 10.5in graphics card as long as there is no hard drive installed in the bay behind it.

Feel free to post any future questions you may have, of this case!
Joseph Mundy
Assistant Sales Manager
1-216-503-6361
joseph.mundy@avadirect.com
axb View Drop Down
AVADirect Noob
AVADirect Noob

Quote axb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:04pm
Thank you! I saw some builds in the "showroom floor" thread that feature the same case my build is in, so I thought I would ask fellow customers first but I guess they are busy with their computers. Thanks again for taking the extra step to help me out! I can't wait for my build to arrive, I'm motivated to spread the word about AVADirect to people who may not have the time or desire to build their own and to spread awareness of the advantages of choosing AVA over run of the mill DELL's and HP's.
 Post Reply Post Reply