FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Link to Gaming PC Build #380850

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jdmaddison View Drop Down
AVADirect Noob
AVADirect Noob

Quote jdmaddison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Link to Gaming PC Build #380850
    Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 6:09pm
I'm looking at the Gaming PC Build #380850, Gaming PC Built on Cosmos II Black Case, ASUS P9X79 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-3930K, Corsair 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified Ultra on http://www.avadirect.com/gaming-pc-build.asp?id=276

At the bottom of the page, it lists a link...

Click the link below to go to our system configurator page that was used for this build:
Configure Your Core™ i7 X79 3-way SLI® / CrossFireX™ Custom Gaming System http://www.avadirect.com/gaming-pc-configurator.asp?PRID=22648

But this link doesn't go to that build. It has a different case and no liquid cooling, for starters. I'm looking to see what a unit like that would cost and I'd like to be able to tweak the components a bit. I'm kind of lost with all the various options, so I wanted to start with a complete build.

I'm looking for a high performance gaming pc specifically that can keep up with World of Warcraft 25-man raiding, which can be taxing even on today's hardware. I want something that can do 60+ fps (solid) throughout a raid on ultra settings on a 1920x1080 display.

I have a new ASUS N55SF-DH71 laptop that falls far short on the intense graphics, yielding a frame-rate of 4-8 fps despite an NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M graphics card and Intel Core i7-2670QM processor. I have an opportunity to select a better desktop system now, but it absolutely must perform well on Warcraft raiding.

Once the performance is locked in, I'd be interested in adding a 2 TB secondary hard drive and components to ensure cool and quiet operation as well. Any suggestions? If possible, please give me a link to your build recommendations.

Thanks,

Edited by jdmaddison - 23 Apr 2012 at 6:09pm
jdmaddison
Minneapolis, MN
Jmundy View Drop Down
AVADirect Staff
AVADirect Staff
AVADirect Sales

Quote Jmundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 11:07am
Hello jdmaddison,

The link that is provided at the bottom of the page takes you to the configurator tool that was used to build that configuration, so it will not keep the same part selections that are featured in that build. If you would like a quote, for featured configuration exactly as it stands, please feel free to send me a PM with your email and I will be happy to get a custom quote to you! We can set you up with a highly advanced system that will blow through World of Warcraft like it's nobodies business. Thumbs%20Up

Joseph Mundy
Assistant Sales Manager
1-216-503-6361
joseph.mundy@avadirect.com
 Post Reply Post Reply