FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AVADirect Releases Pre-Built Gaming Systems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MattSlagle View Drop Down
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote MattSlagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AVADirect Releases Pre-Built Gaming Systems
    Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 2:53pm

AVADirect Releases Pre-Built Gaming Systems

AVADirect has listened to our customers and have released a line of pre-built gaming systems for the less then tech-savvy customers.  These pre-builts have been created from scratch with only the most reliable and highest performing hardware on the market.  We have tested all possible configurations for the best possible performance and stability.  AVADirect wants all of our fans to know that we do not plan to stop our completely custom business, we are just adding on the pre-built systems to complement the custom ones for the everyday users.  This way, we can make choosing a computer easier, RMAs and technical support easier and faster, and just an overall more efficient way of serving our customers.

We have decided to create 5 different systems based on different price points and hardware we wanted to offer.  The features can be seen below.

AVADirect Smart G31 Gaming PC

Our Smart G31 Gaming System is targeted for the value conscience gamer who still wants to play all the current generation games on the market. Its low cost yet high in performance parts like the Core 2 Duo processors and ATI/NVIDIA graphics cards deliver the framerates needed to game at home and online.

This system can reliably play most older games on high settings while current and new games will be playable on medium to low settings.

Configure it here

See the performance data here

AVADirect Savvy P45 Gaming PC

Our Savvy P45 Gaming System is targeted for the well traveled gamer who needs a system with more power than your current system provides. The Savvy P45 System is built around the Intel P45 chipset which offers amazing stability and performance in a single package. Our selected NVidia and ATI video cards and Intel processors allow for one great system any gamer would be happy to have.

This system can easily play older games on high settings while current and new games will be playable on medium and higher settings.

Configure it here

AVADirect Uberous X48 Crossfire Gaming System

The Uberous X48 Crossfire Gaming System platform was specially designed for the hardcore gamer in mind. Only the top of the line technology such as Intel Extreme Processors and Crossfire technology can be found in this system. The X48 chipset was chosen for this platform based upon its amazing reliability and the stable overclocks that we can achieve with it.

This system can easily play all older games on the highest settings and should be capable to play almost all newest and upcoming games on the highest settings.

Configure it here

AVADirect Uberous 790i SLI Gaming System

The Uberous 790i SLI Gaming System platform was specially designed for the hardcore gamer in mind. Only the top of the line technology such as Intel® Extreme Processors and SLI™ technology can be found in this system. The 790i chipset motherboard was selected to be the best motherboard for this system with its impressive array of features and reputation for being a great overclocker.

This system can easily play all older games on the highest settings and should be capable to play almost all newest and upcoming games on the highest settings

Configure it here

AVADirect Extreme Skulltrail Gaming System

The Extreme Skulltrail Gaming System was designed for the most tech-savvy of computer enthusiasts. Featuring support for not only dual processors at 3.4 GHz each, but also support for both NVIDIA® SLI™ and ATI® CrossFireX™. All the components have been hand selected to offer amazing performance above all so that this system will be stable yet powerful. So be confident in this systems ability to obliterate every single game thrown in its path. No other system can compare.

This system can easily play all older and newer games on the highest settings possible with the highest selected components.

Configure it here

Matt Slagle
AVADirect Research and Developement
themandalorian View Drop Down
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote themandalorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 7:24pm

NIce, appealing to those complaining about all the options

maybe have a ddr2 option though?

Misfate View Drop Down
AVADirect Techie
AVADirect Techie

Quote Misfate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 9:46pm
Yay for less hardware incompatibility issues!
CanisMoon View Drop Down
AVADirect Noob
AVADirect Noob

Quote CanisMoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 12:39am
I like it! Now for those people that want fewer options, I can recommend them here too! How did you guys end up settling for those particular cases?
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote MattSlagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 9:56am
Originally posted by themandalorian

NIce, appealing to those complaining about all the options

maybe have a ddr2 option though?

We figured that the CrossFire and SLI machines are for the people who want the most powerful systems they can get.  Thus we went with DDR3 to satisfy them.
Matt Slagle
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote MattSlagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 9:58am
Originally posted by CanisMoon

I like it! Now for those people that want fewer options, I can recommend them here too! How did you guys end up settling for those particular cases?

We have relations with some of our vendors.  They are able to supply us with cases before anyone else at prices no one else sees.  Also, NZXT makes a pretty decent case.  It was hard to narrow the case selection to just one case, but it took alot of thought and thinking to decide on these.

Most of the factors were price, space, expansion, and how well we could wire them.
Matt Slagle
themandalorian View Drop Down
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote themandalorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 11:18am

Oh at least for me, big numbers don't always fool me, and the added price is just not worth it

since these are gaming, a few hundred for a frame per second two or more isn't worth it to me.

also are you sure on that Khaos Case? I've seen some people say they like it, but i've seen way too many negative reviews to even consider one. The Lian Li PC-P80 seems smarter, better built case (from what i've read), better cooling, and it has that "name" you know.

This is a great idea though! keep it up

Post Reply Post Reply