FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Built Liquid Cooling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MattSlagle View Drop Down
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote MattSlagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 11:53am
Originally posted by themandalorian

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/6582/ex-pmp-58/Aqua_Computer_Aquastream_XT_Ultra_USB_Eheim_12_Volt_Liquid_Cooling_Pump_w_Aquasuite_Software.html

here it is

Looks nice, but pricey.  What exactly are you trying to do with this system?  If extreme overclocking, then great.  But anything else then this, and it is quite overkill.  However, you cannot get rid of the wow factor that this will provide.
Matt Slagle
AVADirect Research and Developement
themandalorian View Drop Down
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote themandalorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 6:23pm

well I was planning on cooling 2 4870 X2's, hoping you guys can get my Q9650 to 4ghz, cooling my NB, and maybe a quad radiator.

So yeah. Have you seen the seperate features on this? They are in english, and lol there are drivers for the pump

Misfate View Drop Down
AVADirect Techie
AVADirect Techie

Quote Misfate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 9:26pm
Speaking of phase change cooling, I heard you can get temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius. Uber-overkill.
themandalorian View Drop Down
AVADirect Guru
AVADirect Guru

Quote themandalorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2008 at 4:49pm
yeah there are people running like skulltrail rigs at 6ghz, lol crazy
pershoot View Drop Down
AVADirect Noob
AVADirect Noob

Quote pershoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 11:32pm
matt i may be interested in going phase.  please keep me updated on your progress.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12