Whether you want to enjoy audio, game with powerful Dolby Digital or DTS sound through your AV receiver, STRIKER 7.1 can make encode Dolby Digital or DTS signal with real-time.
And STRIKER 7.1 supports Front Panel Audio for your PC case. It supports link detection from headphone on your Front Panel Connector. So only headphone link on Front Panel Audio can be made mute to whole sound card analog outputs. (Patent Pending in USA)
- Built-in front panel audio support (Patent Pending)
- Enhanced Microphone volume level
- Onboard Digital optical and coaxial input/output
- 10ft (3m) optical included
STRIKER 7.1 is the premier audio solution featuring a set of 8 discrete outputs, digital outputs and inputs in a well arranged design. The S/PDIF optical and coaxial outputs are also an ideal way to transfer digital audio data to external recorders or amplifiers without the loss of audio quality. And STRIKER 7.1 provide extreme surround-sound and ultra-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening music and watching movies via Dolby Digital Live or dts:Interactive.
STRIKER 7.1 has eight analog outputs fully support 7.1 surround sound when combined with the included software DVD player. Play a DVD movie and enjoy the hottest surround sound environment itself.
So user can enjoy Hollywood movies on your desktop computer, with the same audio reproduction that moviemakers intended to reproduce in the theater - 7.1 theatrical surround sound. Or listen to MP3s, other stereo music and even gaming in a virtual surround sound environment with up to 7.1 channels of surround sound.
Front Panel Audio: User expend Front Panel Audio connector on your PC case with STRIKER 7.1 Front Panel Audio. And it supports link detection automatically. With the front panel audio enabled, users can connect a second microphone without any reduction of input signal levels. Front Panel Audio function supports auto detection of resistance levels. When a user connects headphones to the Front Panel Audio, the analog outputs of the sound card will be muted automatically while connecting computer speakers will not mute the analog outputs. This advanced feature checks the impedance level of the device connected to the Front Panel Audio. Headphones have higher resistance levels than typical computer speakers.
Dolby Digital Live: A real-time encoding technology, Dolby Digital Live converts any audio signal into a Dolby Digital bit stream (48kHz at 640Kbps). Dolby Digital Live provides a single cable connection (via coaxial or optical) to your Dolby Digital enabled surround sound system.The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby Digital Live technology are ideally suited to PCs because it reproduces audio cues and effects that follow the on-screen action, transforming game play into an exciting and realistic entertainment.
DTS INTERACTIVE: A real-time encoder that takes any LPCM (2 channel or more) and encodes it into DTS bit stream (48kHz at 1.5 Mbps). DTS INTERACTIVE provides a single cable connection (via coaxial or optical) to your DTS enabled surround sound system. stereo or multi-channel (up to 5.1)audio sources are re-encoded into a DTS audio signal and sent out from the"CLARO Plus+" to any DTS enabled system such as, powered PC speakers, an A/V receiver or any other DTS- compatible surround decoder sound system. The installation process is simple and eliminates the clutter, tangles, and cost of multiple analog cables
DTS NEO:PC: An up-mix matrix technology that turns any 2 channel audio into 7.1 surround sound. You can turn your stereo audio (WMA, MP3, CD, and more!) into a convincing multi channel audio experience.Borrowing from DTS NEO:6 that provides you with surround sound from stereosources in high- end home theatre products,NEO:PC soptimized for your system and is the perfect companion to DTS INTERACTIVE.
- C-Media CMI8770/PCI-8ch PCI Chipset (8CH audio chipset with Dolby Digital Live
- High performance OPAMPs for Output channels and MIC Input with enhanced microphone input level circuit design
- Front Panel Audio support: 10pin connector for Front Panel Audio of PC case. It supports link detection automatically. With the front panel audio enabled, users can connect a second microphone without any reduction of input signal levels. (U.S. Patent Pending)
- Onboard Optical transmitter for up to 24-bit/96kHz Optical Digital Output, Gold Plated RCA connector for Coaxial Digital Output
- Onboard Optical receiver for S/PDIF input.
- 2pin connector for Coaxial Digital input (Optional CA1 needs for Coaxial input. See CA1 cable)
- C-Media Xear 3D 7.1 Virtual Speaker SHIFTER technology.
- EAX1.0, 2.0, HRTF-based 3D Positional Audio (C3DX ), DirectSound3D Software
- DTS® Interactive - A real-time 5.1 channel encoder.
- DTS® Neo:PC - An upmix matrix technology.
- Dolby® Digital Live (DDL) - A real-time 5.1 channel encoding.
- Unique Karaoke functionality: Mic Echo, Key-shifting, Vocal Cancellation
- 10-band Equalizer with 12 preset modes; 27 global environment effects
- Supports 7.1Ch playback
- 10ft (3m) optical digital cable included
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft VISTA (x64), 2000, XP (x64)