NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 4800 SDI I/O
NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 SDI I/O by PNY Technologies delivers the industry’s first fully integrated GPU-based solution for acquisition, processing and delivery of high resolution video providing the lowest system latency for real-time compositing. This innovative solution enables advanced capabilities for graphics rich production and delivery of video for broadcast, post production, film and new media.
NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 SDI I/O by PNY enables multi-stream, uncompressed video to be streamed directly to GPU memory and provides an integrated graphics-to-video solution enabling 2D and 3D effects to be composited in real-time with 2K, HD and SD video.
- Capture up to 4 HD-SDI Single link sources simultaneously
- Supports input of all SMPTE standard formats (3G, 2K, HD and SD) through 75 Ohm BNC connectors
- Supports output of 2K, HD and SD video formats uncompressed 8-bit, 10-bit or 12-bit SDI
- Indicator LEDs on the bracket provide easy error detection
Key Features and Benefits:
Capture Uncompressed 8-,10-, or 12-Bit SDI formats
Enables on-air broadcast, video production and post production professionals to capture live video, uncompressed 8-,10-,12-bit SDI directly to graphics memory in 3G, 2K, SD, or HD resolutions.
Capture up to 4 SDI Sources Directly to GPU Memory
Enables direct transfer of video directly to graphics memory.
Uncompressed 8-, 10-, or 12-Bit SDI Output
Enables on-air broadcast, video production and post production professionals to composite and output live video and graphics to true, uncompressed 12-bit SDI in 2K, SD, or HD resolutions and allows direct connection to a broadcast monitor, switcher, tape deck, or SDI projector.
2D Video Pass Through Compositing
2D Video Compositing enables incoming video to be passed through and alpha composited, luma keyed, or chroma keyed with the Quadro rendered graphics image on the outgoing SDI video.
The Quadro FX 5800 GPU includes a built-in flicker filter for the high quality rendering of computer graphics images in interlaced formats.
Rotated-Grid Full-Scene Antialiasing (RG FSAA)
The rotated grid FSAA sampling algorithm introduces far greater sophistication in the sampling pattern, significantly increasing color accuracy and visual quality for edges and lines, reducing “jaggies” while maintaining performance.
1.5GB GDDR3 GPU memory with ultra fast memory bandwidth
Massive 1.5GB frame buffer and memory bandwidth up to 76.8GB/sec delivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high performance for real-time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full-scene antialiasing (FSAA).
NVIDIA CUDA™ parallel computing processor
A parallel computing processor architecture exposed through a C language environment and tool suite in combination with high performance visualization, CUDA unleashes new capabilities to solve highly complex challenges such as real-time ray tracing, video encoding, and interactive volume rendering.
Highest color fidelity
10-bit per component color fidelity enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- Physical dimensions (FX 4800): ATX form factor, 4.36 inches x 10.5 inches, dual slot
- Physical dimensions (SDI Input Card): ATX form factor, full height, half length
- Physical dimensions (SDI Card): ATX form factor, 3.875 inches x 6.60 inches
- Frame buffer memory: 1.5GB GDDR3
- Memory interface: 384-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 76.8GB/sec
- Maximum power consumption (FX 4800): 146W
- Maximum power consumption (SDI Output Card): 20W
- Graphics bus (FX 4800): PCI Express Gen 2 x16
- Display connectors (FX 4800): DVI-I + DisplayPort + ST
- Dual-link DVI: Yes (1)
- DisplayPort: Yes (2)
- Connectors (SDI Input Card): Inputs: 4 BNCs (4 Single Link, 2 Dual Link, 2 3G-SDI Single Link, 1 3G-SDI Dual Link) ; Outputs: 1 Monitor out (BNC)
- Connectors (SDI Output Card): BNC fill, BNC key, BNC input (sync)
- Auxiliary power connectors (FX 4800): Yes (1), 6-pin
- Thermal solution: Active fansink
- 128-bit color precision
- Unlimited fragment instruction
- Unlimited vertex instruction
- 3D volumetric texture support
- Hardware accelerated antialiased points and lines
- Hardware OpenGL overlay planes
- Hardware accelerated two-sided lighting
- Hardware accelerated clipping planes
- 3rd generation occlusion culling
- Window ID clipping functionality
- Hardware accelerated line stippling
High Level Shader Languages
- Full Shader Model 4.0 (OpenGL 2.1/DirectX 10 class)
- Long fragment programs (unlimited instructions)
- Long vertex programs (unlimited instructions)
- Looping and subroutines (up to 256 loops per vertex program)
- Dynamic flow control
- Conditional execution
- Optimized complier for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
- OpenGL 2.1 and DirectX 10 support
- Open source compiler
- Rotated Grid Full-Scene Antialiasing (RG FSAA)
- 32x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies” at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- 64x FSAA SLI mode
- Advanced multi-display desktop and application management seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Windows
Established in 1985, PNY Technologies, Inc. delivers a full spectrum of high-quality products for everything in and around the computer. PNY is a leading manufacturer and supplier of computer graphics accelerator cards for consumers and professional graphics boards for professionals, memory upgrade modules, Flash Media and Flash peripherals. PNY products are used by a number of Fortune 500 OEM customers for applications that range from high-end computing and Internet/telecommunications infrastructure equipment to desktop, notebook and network servers. The company's retail product line includes products used in a growing number of consumer electronics devices, such as personal computers, digital cameras and PDA devices. PNY products are now available at major retail outlets, mail order outlets, online retailers, value-added resellers and distribution channels throughout the U.S. and Europe.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized PNY Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized PNY reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of PNY products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
PNY Video Cards,
PNY Quadro FX Cards,
PNY Quadro NVS Cards,
PNY Verto Cards,
PNY XLR8 Cards,
PNY Quadro Plex Units,
PNY Visual Computing Systems,
and other products. You can also browse all PNY products.