- Densely stacked asymmetrical tilted aluminum fins for muscle cooling performance.
- "Double-V" heatpipe array helps spread out the six heatpipes to fully utilize the cooling fins on the cooler. It also allows airflow to reach each individual heatpipe as opposed to traditional coolers.
- Clear red LED PWM fan with wide RPM range for total performance solution at high and low speed operation (optional 2nd fan).
- DynaLoop™ Bearing Fan: Innovated self-lubricating bearing mechanism decreases oil-loss commonly seen on sleeve bearing fans. Evolutionary wave blade fan provides tremendous airflow with steady pressure.
- Snap-on cover to conveniently add a second fan if needed.
V6 follows in the footsteps of the revolutionary V8 and V10 CPU coolers from Cooler Master. Designed with a muscular engine look, the V6 fits nicely with any performance hardware. The V6 also features new mechanical structure that includes: V-shaped heatpipe array, asymmetrical aluminum fins (which are densely stacked for optimal cooling), a red LED fan with PWM speed control function, DynaLoop™ long life technology, and snap-on cover to conveniently add a second fan if needed.
||Intel Socket LGA1366/1156/775
AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2
||5.2 x 4.7 x 6.5" (131.5 x 120 x 165 mm)
||Net Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.00kg)
Gross Weight: 2.49 lbs (1.13kg)
|Heat Sink Material
||Copper base / Aluminum fins / 6 heatpipes
|Heat Pipes Dimensions
||4.7 x 4.7 x 1" (130 x 61 x 149 mm)
||800 - 2200 RPM (PWM)
||34.02 - 93.74 CFM
|Fan Air Pressure
||0.43 - 3.30 mmH2O
|Fan Life Expectancy
||40,000hrs / 25°C
||15 - 38 dBA
||6 - 13.2 VDC
||0.45A (0.7A Max.)
||5.4W (8.4W Max.)
About Cooler Master Co., Ltd.
Cooler Master Co., Ltd. is a manufacturing company primarily known for its computer cases, computer fans, heat sinks, liquid cooling systems, and power supplies for personal computers. Cooler Master's current business encompasses a comprehensive lineup of thermal solutions for a full range of applications. Cooler Master's products range from heat sinks and fans to component housing, chassis, and ducting for computers, industrial machinery, telecommunications equipment, and many other devices.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized Cooler Master Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized Cooler Master reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of Cooler Master products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
Cooler Master Tower Computer Cases,
Cooler Master Power Supplies,
Cooler Master CPU Coolers,
Cooler Master Case Fans,
and other products. You can also browse all Cooler Master products.