Intel® Desktop Board DG41TX
Explore premium features with legacy support for the Intel® Desktop Board DG41TX. This board is designed to run with Intel® Core™2 Quad and Intel® Core™2 Duo processors in the LGA775 socket. Offered in micro-ATX form factor and populated with a PCI Express* 2.0 x16 slot, 2 DIMMs slots for DDR3 memory, and eight back panel USB 2.0 ports, you can build a feature-rich system with these expansion capabilities.
The Intel® Desktop Board DG41TX is Microsoft Windows Vista* Premium and Windows* 7 WHQL certified.
|AA# ( Altered Assembly)
|BIOS ID string
||At product launch, this desktop board supports:
- An Intel® Core™2 Duo processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1333/1066/800 MHz system bus
- An Intel® Core™2 Quad processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1333/1066/800 MHz system bus
- Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR3 1333(OC)/1066/800 MHz DIMMs
- Support for up to 4 GB of system memory
- Intel® G41 Express Chipset
||Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration:
- 8-channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888 audio codec
||Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Up to eight USB 2.0 ports
- Four Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- One DVI-D and one VGA display port
- Two PS2 ports (mouse and keyboard)
- One parallel port
- One serial header
- One parallel ATA port
- One PCI Express 2.0 x 16 bus add-in card connector
- One PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connector
- Two PCI Conventional bus connectors
About Intel Products
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC; SEHK: 4335) is the world's largest semiconductor company and the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in many personal computers. Founded in 1968 as Integrated Electronics Corporation and based in Santa Clara, California, USA, Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network cards and ICs, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing. Originally known primarily to engineers and technologists, Intel's successful "Intel Inside" advertising campaign of the 1990s made it and its Pentium processor household names. During the 1990s, Intel invested heavily in new microprocessor designs and in fostering the rapid growth of the PC industry. During this period Intel became the dominant supplier of microprocessors for PCs.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized Intel Products Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized Intel Products reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of Intel Products products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
Intel Products Servers,
Intel Products Xeon Servers,
Intel Products Server Platforms,
Intel Products Core I3 Desktop Processors,
Intel Products Core I5 Desktop Processors,
Intel Products Core I7 Desktop Processors,
Intel Products Xeon Server Processors,
Intel Products Desktop PCs,
Intel Products Gaming PCs,
Intel Products Servers,
and other products. You can also browse all Intel Products products.