Maximizing Possibilities with Ci Design's Storage Chassis
Introducing the all new Ci Design NSR 850/862 high performance, high capacity storage server system that supports up to 62 hot-swappable hard disk trays, and accomodates a wide range of server boards.
* Certain configurations may require more power.
- EIA & SSI compliant 8U Form Factor
- Standard M/B Support: Up to 13" x 13.68"
- Optional M/B Support: Extended ATX 13" x 16"
- Supports up to 62 hot-swappable 3.5" HDD trays (48 front, 14 rear)
- Integrated backplane design which supports SATA 3Gb/s or SATA/SAS 6Gb/s
- Redundant 1800W - Standard*
- Advanced thermal design with hot-swappable fans
- Shock and vibration-resistant design
||8U Form Factor - 29" (L) x 17" (W) x 14" (H)
|No. of Hard Drive
||Supports up to 62 hot-swappable HDDs (SATA ll 3Gb/s or SATA/SAS 6Gb/s interface)
||Redundant 1800W - Standard*
*Certain configuration may require more power
||5 x Fans (92mm x 92mm x 38mm)
About Ci Design Co., Inc.
Founded in 1983, Ci Design had evolved from a designer and manufacturer of personal computer peripheral to a global company providing complex server and storage enclosure solutions for manufacturers and system integrators. Ci Design, headquartered in Irvine, California maintains design facilities and manufacturing infrastructures in the United States, Taiwan, and China; including sales and logistic facilities in the Netherlands.
We offer a complete line of Ci Design products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
Ci Design 1U Server Cases,
Ci Design 2U Server Cases,
Ci Design 3U Server Cases,
Ci Design 5U Server Cases,
and other products. You can also browse all Ci Design products.