- 80+ Gold certified: The HALE 90 series from NZXT operates at ultra high efficiency, at 20%, 50% and 100% loads, efficiencies are 87%, 90%, and 87% respectively.
- Single140mm two ball-bearing fan operates with minimal noise even at full load. Maximum decibel levels are 20db for wattages between 550-750W and 30db for 850W and above.
- Strong Single Rail Design: A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use making the most out of your power supply. Offers stable & clean current delivery under heavy load.
- Modular cable design: Modular cable design allows the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, optimizing cable management and airflow inside the chassis. Flat cables allow for easier routing and bending inside the computer chassis during wire management.
- Hybrid LLC resonant Topology circuitry allows the HALE series to create highly efficient power supplies ranging from 550W-> 1000W.
- Full range Design from 100V – 250V with Active PFC.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors: High quality components for longer life time and better reliability.
- Latest CPU support for all the latest INTEL and AMD CPUs like Corei7, i5, AMD Phenom II X4, X3.
- Latest GPU support, ideal for latest DX11 GPUs and comes with 8pin and 8(6+2) pin PCI-E connectors.
- Large tower support: The Hale Series of power supplies have extended 8pin CPU connectors for wire management in large cases which have PSUs mounted at the bottom.
- Compliance with ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91, and SSI EPS 12V v2.92 Specifications.
- Environmentally Responsible: Consuming less than 1W during shut off status Complies with the newest EuP ( Energy-using Products) requirements and USA Energy star standards.
- Continuous Power: The HALE 90 series listed wattage is the continuous operating wattage.
- Keeping it safe: The HALE series offers over voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection. The power supply will automatically shutdown to prevent any damage to your system or misuse.
80+ Gold Enthusiast modular PSU
NZXT introduces the 80+ gold certified HALE90 series built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.
||115V~ 240V 10A 60HZ/50Hz
|Max Combined Wattage
- ATX / BTX motherboard power connector (20+4Pin) x1 550mm
- EPS +12V Power Connector (4+4 Pin) x2 550mm
- Peripheral connector (4 Pin) x9 550mm
- Serial-ATA power connector x10 550mm
- Floppy disc connector (4 Pin) x1 550mm
- PCI-Express 6pin power connector x3 550mm
- PCI-Express 6+2 pin power connector x3 550mm
NZXT is a company established in 2004 that manufactures computer cases marketed for gamers. NZXT offers a variety of different cases and largely markets to PC gamers. Their offerings include Classic Series and the Crafted Series. Classic Series consists of Adamas, Duet, Lexa, Lexa Blackline, Trinity, HUSH models. Crafted Series consists of Apollo, Guardian, Nemesis, Nemesis Elite, Zero models. NZXT also produces power supplies. The models they offer include the PP500 and the "Precise" models which are available in 550W, 650W, 850W, 1000W and 1200W output versions.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized NZXT Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized NZXT reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of NZXT products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
NZXT Computer Cases,
NZXT Fan Controllers,
NZXT Power Supplies,
NZXT Case Fans,
and other products. You can also browse all NZXT products.