Introducing the latest entry into the award winning EVGA enthusiast product lineup; the EVGA Superclock CPU Cooler. This product was built to perform with 5 8mm heatpipes that are arranged to receive the maximum airflow, direct-touch base technology providing excellent thermal transfer, wind tunnel fin design for optimal air-flow and more.
The center section of the fins form an enclosure in front of the fan hub where air flow is at its lowest, and the edges of the fins are closed. This creates two wind tunnels that maximize airflow around the heatpipes.
And of course, the full sleek black look and PWM controlled red LED fan are the perfect match for any EVGA gaming rig!
- (5) 8mm heat pipes – the hottest heat pipes (directly above the CPU) are arranged to receive the maximum amount of air-flow for optimized thermal performance.
- Fins form wind tunnels for optimum air-flow, resulting in more efficient use of the fan, therefore better cooling.
- Direct-touch base technology provides an optimized transfer of the heat to the pipes.
- A single high Power (84CFM) PWM controlled 120mm red led fan is included
- Relatively compact footprint (Width 135 mm x Depth 91 mm x Height 152 mm including fan).
- Mounting system includes retention brackets for all popular processors
- Intel Soclet 775, 1155, 1156, 1366
- AMD Socket 754, 939, 940, F, AM2, AM3
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Control: via motherboard PWM
- Voltage: 12V
- Noise Range 13.2 - 415dBA
- Speed Range: 750 - 2500RPM ± 250RPM
- Airflow Range: 26 - 84 CFM
- Bearing: Hydraumatic
- Life: 30,000 Hours
- Fin Material: Aluminum
- Heat Pipes: 8mm Copper
- Direct-touch base technology
- Height: 6.0in - 152mm
- Width: 5.3in - 135mm
- Depth: 3.6in - 91mm
- Weight: 1.14lbs - 0.51kg
About EVGA Corporation
EVGA is a company that primarily produces NVIDIA-based graphics cards, as well as motherboards, TV tuner cards, and various hardware accessories. The company was founded in July 1999 and it is headquartered in Brea, California. EVGA's video cards feature factory-overclocked GPU and memory, which enhances performance. EVGA warrants the videocard even if it is overclocked beyond EVGA's defaults. Also, changing the heatsink for a different one does not void the warranty either. Further, as long as installation of an aftermarket cooler does not cause physical damage to the card, the warranty will be honored as long as the original cooler is placed back onto the card prior to shipment back to EVGA. EVGA also offers 24/7 phone tech support/email all based in the United States and a popular message board with over 250,000 users.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized EVGA Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized EVGA reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of EVGA products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
EVGA Video Cards,
EVGA Lcd Monitors,
and other products. You can also browse all EVGA products.