GIGABYTE HD Experience Series
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 1GB DDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Features Dual link DVI-I*2 / mini HDMI with HDCP protection
- GIGABYTE 100mm Fansink
- Support NVIDIA 3D VisionTM and SLI technologies
- Minimum 400W or greater system power supply with one 6-pin external power connector
Ultra Durable 2
Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
GIGABYTE custom-designed 10 cm cooler
As opposed to the stereotype, GIGABYTE is able to maximize fan size to 10cm with the latest cooling design. With a 10cm fan, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs much
NVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming!Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA®PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX™ technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
NVIDIA® CUDA™ is a general purpose parallel computing architecture that leverages the parallel compute engine in NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs) to solve many complex computational problems. It unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. From video transcoding to "Folding®home", CUDA™ technology already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up intensive computing applications. With over 100 million CUDA-capable GPUs already deployed, thousands of software programmers are already using the free CUDA software tools to accelerate applications.
Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Users can even watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in crystal-clear quality.
Microsoft Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advangate of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make todays's PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want
As a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
||GeForce GTS 450
|Digital max resolution
||2560 x 1600
|Analog max resolution
||2048 x 1536
||HDMI*1 (by adapter)
DisplayPort* (by adapter)
D-sub*1 (by adapter)
||H42 mm x L223 mm x W126 mm
||Minimum 400W or greater system power supply with one 6-pin external power connector
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.