GA-E350N (rev. 3.0)
AMD E-350D + A45 FCH
- All new design of Ultra Durable 4 classic
- Integrated new generation of AMD Dual-Core E-350D APU
- Features DDR3 1333+ for remarkable system performance
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DirectX11)
- 60mm x 60mm quiet and high performance active APU fansink cooling for robust system endurance
- PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
- 8-channel ALC887 high definition audio CODEC enables high quality and realistic sound field experience
- Integrated HDMI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
- Hi-Speed USB and LPT/RS-232 connectors provide rich connectivity selection for your devices
- Compatible with Window 7 that delivers the best operation experience
- Meets ErP(Energy-related-Products) requirement
The new addition to GIGABYTE’s small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion™ Technology with DirectX® 11, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic and On/Off Charge. Powered by the AMD E-350D Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
AMD Dual-Core E-350D Processor
The new generation AMD Dual-Core E-350D processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11) integrated for entry-level desktops continues to provide innovation through integrated graphics built directly into the CPU, enabling smaller and more energy efficient designs.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) on CPU power zone and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures.
DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)
Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
On/Off Charge Technology
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
AMD E-350D 3D Graphics Performance Upgrade- up to 3DMark 2006 2400 marks!!
The 3DMark 2006 is a benchmark software which is from Futuremark Corporation and generally used on analyzing a PC performance of DirectX® 3D visualization, especially a valuable guideline for gaming users as reference.
3DMark06 2400 marks on E350N system configuration:
AMD Dual-Core E-350D APU OC 1.68GHz, DDR3 OC 1333MHz, Win7-32bit, 3DMark06 1280x1024
* 2400+ marks of 3DMark06 was achieved by overclocking.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
Supports DDR3 1333+
Delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 1333MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic series motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
- Built in with an AMD E-350D Dual-Core processor
- Built in with an AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 (DirectX 11) graphics core
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory (Note 1)
- Single channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333 (O.C.)/1066 MHz memory modules(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
||Integrated in the APU:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek HD audio codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel (Note 2)
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
- 1 x power LED header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control (Note 3)
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune (Note 4)
- Support for Smart Recovery
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
||(Note 1) Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
(Note 2) To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
(Note 3) Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
(Note 4) Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.