In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes fear into the heart of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and patiently anticipates the perfect moment to swoop in for the kill. The falcon with its laser sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night in the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the vast AORUS ecosystem.(GP-ASACNE2100TTTDR)
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||PCl Express Card|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 1600TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC ToshiBa BiCS3|
|External DDR Cache||1024MB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 3480 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 3080 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 610K|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 530K|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.8 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average : R : 6.2W : 5.9W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||485mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1600 TBW, whichever comes first.