GIGABYTE 1TB (GP-GSM2NE3100TNTD). The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year or 1600TBW|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2100 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 295k|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 430k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.5M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Avg. read : 3.5W ; Write : 3.3W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||2.1mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 1600TBW, whichever comes first.