GIGABYTE 2TB AORUS (GP-ASACNE6200TTTDA). With the world's first Gen4 controller and selected memory, AORUS Gen4 AIC 2TB SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 15,000MB/s* for sequential read, and up to 9,500MB/s * for sequential write. The storage performance of AORUS Gen4 AIC 2TB SSDs is up to 3x faster than regular Gen4 SSDs in RAID. Furthermore, the advanced thermal design keeps the controller and memory at low temperatures, ensuring that Gen4 SSD performance won’t be compromised. Always keep performance at the highest levels. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing and enjoy faster and smoother graphics-intensive rendering and game streaming.
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0 x16, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||PCl Express Card|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 850TBW / per SSD|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||512MB / per SSD|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 15,000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 9,500 MB/s|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 29.43W : W 28.21W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||14.1W|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 850TBW, whichever comes first.