Availability: Out of Stock
GIGABYTE AORUS RAID SSD 2TB ADAPTOR built in with 4 x PCIe 3.0 512GB NVMe SSD, Equipped with enterprise class NVMe RAID controller, Advanced Thermal Solution, Dedicated AORUS Storage Manager (GP-ASACNE2200TTTDA).
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0x8, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||PCI Express Card|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 700TBW / per SSD|
|NAND||High Quality 3D TLC|
|External DDR Cache||512MB / per SSD|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 6300 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 6000 MB/s|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 19W; W : 19W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||7.5W|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Compatibility||Please refer to the support list|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 700TBW, whichever comes first.