The Sabrent 4TB Rocket Q4 Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD With Heatsink delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface.
Based on TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 4900 MB/s (read) and 3500 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 motherboard.
The Sabrent 4TB Rocket Q4 Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed using PCIe 4.0 which allows for speeds of up to 4900 MB/s (read) and 3500 MB/s (write), significantly faster than PCIe 3.0.
Note: In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise it will be at pcie gen 3 speed at max of 3300MB/s.
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Memory Components||3D QLC NAND|
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0 x4 NVMe|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 4900 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 3500 MBps|
• NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface.
• Built to the PCIe 4.0 specification / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
• Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
• Supports SMART and TRIM commands.
• Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
• Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
• Preinstalled Rocket NVMe Heatsink.
• Upgradeable Firmware.