EAGE240TG-SAU3R, 2x 3.5/2.5" Hotswap Bays, Power Brick Included, Black, RAID Mini Tower
EAGE240TG-SAU3R external multi-bay RAID tower is designed especially for storage applications with RAID level 0, 1, PM, and JBOD. It is able to hold two 3.5" hard drives for storing mass data via a 6.0 Gb/s eSATA connector or USB 3.0 interface, offering a fast data transfer rate. One 40mm cooling fan enhances the ventilation inside. The external RAID storage case has solid construction and a semi-transparent door with key lock, and is a cost-effective and flexible solution for your critical data storage.
EAGE240TG-SAU3R 2-bay SATA 6.0 Gb/s eSATA USB3.0 Hotswap RAID Tower
- Semi-transparent Door with Key Lock Design
- Supports 2x 2.5"/3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drives
- HDD Tray with Thumb Screw Design for Easy Swap
- One 40mm Cooling Fan for Ventilation
- Chipset: JMS562, Supports eSATA 6.0Gb/s
- Multi-interface Support - with USB 3.0 and eSATA (Port Multiplier) Connectors
- Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD, BIG
- 12V/4A Power Brick Included
- Supports SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transfer rate
||eSATA/ USB 3.0
||2.5" & 3.5" SATA I/II/III
||Power and HDD Activity
||6.89" x 4.10" x 8.09"
175.0 mm x 104.1 mm x 205.5 mm
||- individual drive configuration is supported via eSATA controllers with Port Multiplier function. Controllers without Port Multiplier function will only recognize one single hard drive in individual drive configuration via eSATA connection.
- OS may need to reboot in order to recognize hard drives when switching to different RAID configurations via eSATA connection. OS doesn't need to reboot to recognize hard drives if via USB connection.