Why Customers Choose AVADirect:
1. AVADirect Custom Computers is rated "A+" for over 14 years by the U.S. Better Business Bureau.
2. Each system is hand-built with your chosen components by our team of skilled technicians.
Description: Intel® M50CYP1UR204, 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, SATA/SAS/NVMe, 1U Rackmount Server Computer
(configuration # 14472808) QTY: 1 Unit Price:$XXXX Total Price:$XXXX
or as low as $XXX/month
Share your Configuration
Email successfully sent
Let us Help You
Need Expert Advice?
Our technical support staff is here to help in any way that they can! please fill out the form below and a friendly technician will contact you.
Email a Quote
Email successfully sent
or as low as $XXX/month
Intel® Server System M50CYP Family
Products formerly Coyote Pass
Limited 3-year Warranty
Extended Warranty Available for Purchase (Select Countries)
Chassis Form Factor
781 x 438 x 43 mm
Board Form Factor
18.79” x 16.84”
Rack Rails Included
Compatible Product Series
3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Heat Sink Included
Intel® Server Board M50CYP2SB1U
Intel® C621A Chipset
Power Supply Type
# of Power Supply Included
Redundant Power Supported
(1) – 1U 2.5” Chassis with quick reference label affixed to top cover – iPN K52548- xxx
- (1) – Quick reference label – iPN M24177-xxx
(4) – Hot-swap drive bays with drive mounting rails and blanks – iPN K53035-xxx
- 2.5" SSD mounting rail with extraction lever – iPN K71493- xxx
- 2.5" SSD Blank – iPN K71491- xxx
(1) – Front USB panel (left) with two USB ports – iPN K48177- xxx
- (1) – 601 mm USB 3.0/2.0 cable from server board to panel– iPN K67061- xxx
(1) – Front control panel (right) with control/status buttons – iPN K48178- xxx
- (1) – 597.5 mm front panel cable 26 pin – iPN K67060- xxx
(1) – 1U Server board – iPC M50CYP2SB1U
(1) – 4 x 2.5” Combo HSBP – iPC CYPHSBP1204
(1) – Cable wall Assembly (Left) – iPN K72602- xxx
(1) – Cable wall Assembly (Right) – iPN K72603- xxx
(1) – 1 Slot x16 LP PCIe* riser card for Riser Slot #1 – iPC CYP1URISER1STD
(16) – DIMM Blank – iPN K91058- xxx
(1) – 445/720 mm splitter power cable from server board to HSBP – iPN K61358- xxx
(1) – 350 mm I2C cable from server board to HSBP – iPN K63232- xxx
(2) – EVAC heat sink– iPN K67428- xxx
(8) – Dual-rotor system fan – iPC CYPFAN1UKIT
(2) – Processor carrier clip – iPN J98484- xxx
(1) – Intel® RAID Maintenance Free Backup Unit (RMFBU) bracket
Integrated 1U system featuring an Intel® Server Board M50CYP2SB1U, supporting two 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, (4) 2.5" SSD with air cooling.
•Three USB 3.0 on the back panel
•One USB 3.0 + one USB 2.0
on the front panel
•One USB 2.0 internal Type-A
Total # of SATA Ports
# of UPI Links
# of Serial Ports
Integrated SAS Ports
Max CPU Configuration
Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡
Intel® Remote Management Module Support
Integrated BMC with IPMI
IPMI 2.0 & Redfish
Intel® Node Manager
Intel® Advanced Management Technology
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein
is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products
listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without
recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard,
processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other
benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
To avoid negative shopping experience, we at AVADirect highly recommend to verify
product availability information before placing your order. The availability information
is present on the product pages in form of the following inventory statuses:
Available - The product is available to purchase, either from our local inventory, or another location. To confirm which, please contact us before placing your order.
LOW STOCK - The product is
in stock but has limited availability, i.e. less than 10 items are available. Please
note that we do not reserve ordered quantity until payment is fully processed for
an order, therefore we cannot guarantee final allocation of ordered quantity if
there is a delay in payment processing, due to high risk that the product may become
unavailable at that time. Therefore, we recommend to promptly resolve any payment
issues, especially if ordered product has Low Stock status.
SPECIAL ORDER - Special order
products are usually shipped directly from manufacturer or distributor, and availability
information may not be provided in timely fashion by the vendor. In addition, processing
of special order products may take significantly more time (up to 1-2 weeks) due
to availability reasons, therefore separate return policy applies to all special
- Availability of the product cannot be determined by our electronic records,
though it does not necessarily mean that the product is not available.
In such cases we recommend to contact us to get availability information.
OUT OF STOCK - The product
is not available at this time and cannot be shipped in timely fashion.
Important Note: Product availability information provided on our
website is accurate up to one day and in most cases is sufficient to determine actual
Important Note: When placing orders for bulk quantities we highly
recommend to contact us to get precise availability information before placing your
Important Note: The system you are purchasing does not contain an essential component needed to function fully.
Please specify whether this was intentional. If not, please “Edit” the configuration to include the missing component.