In response to the overwhelming demand and popularity of the MCP655 Series Swiftech bring's you a more versatile version. Want your pump to run as quiet as possible? Now you can have that as well as the available power of the MCP655 in the all new MCP655-PWM. That is right, a PWM version on the MCP655!!
The MCP655 pump is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump. Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors and a PWM 4-Pin header. It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty
cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
This pump comes stock without any housing allowing you to integrate any of your favorite pump tops and pump accessories.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
- 2 year warranty
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The MCP655-PWM can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations
- Superior real world performance versus any aquarium pump we have tested to this date
- The high pressure capability of the MCP655-PWM is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2" ID or 3/8" ID Tubing
- Compact Design
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives (Swiftech HydrX additive is recommended)
|Laing D5 PWM