Take on the role of an elite sleeper agent as you and your team try to stop the fall of Washington D.C. and society. Join the fight with the game-changing 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors and experience more performance than ever before in Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2. Loadout with 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ – the ultimate processor for gamers and streamers.
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors push the limits of computing further. Combine hardcore gaming with seamless streaming with the superior multi-threaded performance of AMD Ryzen™ processors. State of the art Precision Boost 2 technology enables higher frequencies, while an updated 12 nanometer design improves memory speed and reduces latency for increased gaming experiences that will take your PC gaming to the next level. High framerates, low temperatures, up to 16 threads, and support for DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ APIs you can ensure performance and gaming experience is never compromised.
Set a new standard in pro-level gaming and streaming. Call on 8 cores and 16 processing threads of high-tech hardware for perfect performance and incredible speed. nanometer technology to deliver an incredible gaming experience.
Boasting up to 6 cores and 12 processing threads of high-tech hardware to deliver smooth gaming and seamless streaming. Now including models with advanced Radeon™ Vega graphics 1.
AMD, the manufacturer of the high-performance processors in the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One™ gaming consoles delivers industry-leading technologies with 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors. Experience processor machine intelligence. Ryzen’s intelligent SenseMI2
technology enables more performance than ever before. In combination with Precision Boost 2, XFR 2 uses the intelligence of the processor to detect premium cooling3 and deliver more performance, dynamically, to meet the unique demands
Get even more out of your Ryzen™ with the included AMD Wraith thermal solution designed for optimal airflow and near-silent operation and with AMD Ryzen™ Master overclocking tool, you can unlock and personalize your PC performance.
AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology combines the speed of an SSD with the capacity of an HDD. Superior storage acceleration for your gaming PC means faster loading times of your favorite games. Get hard drive capacity at SSD speeds in one fused intelligent drive and load games up to 2.8 times faster with AMD StoreMI technology4, included free with AMD 400 Series motherboards**.
Set yourself up for hassle-free upgrades. Stability with AMD Socket AM4 allows for easy upgrades that won’t interrupt your gaming PC set up. AMD’s socket AM4 platform features the first chipset with native USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps support and utilizes ultra-fast
DDR4 and PCIe® 3.0 technologies for the ultimate system build.
AMD Ryzen™ 2000 Series desktop processors are compatible with AMD 400 Series chipset Socket AM4 motherboards. Look for the “AMD Ryzen™ Desktop 2000 Ready” badge on the motherboard box. AMD 300 Series chipset motherboards may require updated firmware (BIOS) to be installed5. Please contact the manufacturer of the AMD Socket AM4 motherboard for more information.
* Eligible products include AMD Ryzen™ 7 and AMD Ryzen™ 5 desktop processors with 2000 Series model numbers. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Offer available through participating retailers only.
18+ only. Following purchase, Coupon Code must be redeemed by June 1, 2019. Residency and additional limitations apply. For full Terms & Conditions: www.amdrewards.com/terms.
Campaign period begins January 9, 2019 and ends April 6, 2019 or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period. Offer void where prohibited.
**Terms and conditions apply.
1. The “vega” architecture footnote is: “Vega” is a codename for AMD architecture and is not a product name. GD-122
2. AMD SenseMI technology is built into all Ryzen processors, but specific features and their enablement may vary by product and platform. Learn more at http://www.amd.com/en/technologies/sense-mi. GD-126
3. AMD defines premium processor cooling as a combination of ambient temperature and thermal solution that results in processor temperatures below 60 degrees Celsius while the CPU is processing the system workload. GD-118
4. As tested by AMD Performance Labs in the World of Warcraft® application on 3/22/2018. Test procedure: character selection screen to playable input in the Stormshield zone (Warlords of Draenor expansion). Storage Comparison: HDD vs. AMD StoreMI technology with HDD+NVMe SSD+2GB RAM in a fused virtual drive. Load time(s): 41.37 seconds for HDD, 14.74 seconds for StoreMI configuration (180%/2.8X faster). System configuration: AMD Reference Motherboard + AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X, 2x8GB DDR4-3200 (16-16-16-36), 512GB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe SSD, 1TB Western Digital Black HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 (driver 390.77), Windows® 10 Pro RS3, AMD StoreMI Technology beta. Results may vary by system configuration. RZ2-14
5. For more information on AMD Socket AM4 compatibility, visit: https://www.amd.com/en/products/chipsets-am4
Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 is not yet rated. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Snowdrop, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. PID#18181682-F