ASUS Radeon™ RX 6650 XT DUAL OC (DUAL-RX6650XT-O8G). Delivering the latest AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6650 XT melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
|Graphic Engine||Radeon RX 6650 XT|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
OC mode : up to 2689 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2467 MHz (Game Clock)
Gaming mode : up to 2669 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2447 MHz (Game Clock)
|Memory Speed||17.5 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
243 x 134 x 49 mm
9.6 x 5.3 x 1.9 inch
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.