ASUS Radeon™ RX 6950 XT TUF Gaming OC (TUF-RX6950XT-O16G-GAMING). The TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6950 XT is a tenacious beast with a tough metal exterior, super-efficient cooling, and components that offer enhanced endurance. An all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans with dual ball fan bearings and extra blades. Under the exoskeleton, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control and TUF components, selected for maximum durability and performance, keep the card ahead of the pack. You asked for a mean machine... this one is ready for action.
|Graphic Engine||Radeon RX 6950 XT|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||16GB GDDR6|
Up to 2324 MHz(Boost Clock)
Up to 2116 MHz(Game Clock)
|Memory Speed||18 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
1 x TUF certificate of Reliability
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x ASUS ruler
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
13 x 5.52 x 2.28 inches
320 x 140.2 x 57.8 mm
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.