Design, Compose, Render, and Play.
Unlock your potential with 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
Featuring up to 32 cores, 64 threads and 83MB of cache, the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor lets you rip through your most intimidating projects offering sophisticated machine intelligence and improved architecture to empower digital creators.
UP TO 32-CORES TO RENDER, DESIGN, MIX, EDIT, COMPOSE, MODEL, AND PLAY
1. At the same TDP of 65W, the AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700 Processor with the 12nm “Zen+” architecture offers up to 16% better performance than the AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 Processor with the 14nm “Zen” architecture.
2. As measured on 3/25/2018 by AMD Performance Labs using Cinebench R15 nT. Performance for the AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (65W TDP): 1355. Performance for the AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (65W TDP): 1576 (16.3% greater). System configuration: AMD Reference Motherboard + AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 and 2700, 2x8GB DDR4-3200 (16-16-16-36), Samsung 850 Pro SSD, GeForce GTX 1080 (driver 390.77), Windows® 10 Pro RS3. Results may vary by system configuration and driver version. RZ2-20”
3. 1st gen Ryzen Threadripper processors top out at a maximum 402 GHz clock frequency while 2nD Gen Ryzen Threadripper processors top out at a maximum 4.4 GHz clock frequency
4. AMD SenseMI technology is built into all Ryzen processors, but specific features and their enablement may vary by product and platform. Learn more at http://www.amd.com/en/technologies/sense-mi. GD-126
5. Performance testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of 7/16/2018. “Multithreaded workloads” defined as Cinebench R15 nT. World of Warcraft load time evaluated from character select screen to playable character in “Stormshield” zone from Warlords of Draenor™. Google Chrome, Apache OpenOffice, GIMP, and Mozilla Firefox evaluated with application load-time subtest of PCMark® 10. All scores presented in order of 7200 RPM HDD vs. AMD StoreMI technology (HDD+NVMe SSD+2GB RAM). Load times: World of Warcraft: 43.34 seconds vs. 13.633 seconds (68% faster); Google Chrome: 5.41 seconds vs. 0.448 seconds (90% faster); Apache OpenOffice: 13.8 seconds vs. 1.98 seconds (85% faster); GIMP: 6.93 seconds vs. 2.43 seconds (64% faster); Mozilla Firefox: 5.48 seconds vs. 1.32 seconds (75% faster). AMD System configuration: AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2950X, Corsair H100i CLC, 4x8GB DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-28-1T), Asus Zenith X399 Extreme (BIOS 0008), GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (driver 398.36), Windows® 10 x64 1803, 512GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD, Samsung 850 Pro SSD, Western Digital Black 2TB HDD. Results may vary with system configuration. RP2-12
6. For information on updating your BIOS see: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/cpu-sbios-update
7. AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware. GD-26
©2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.