Get up to three games FREE when you buy an AMD Radeon™ VII, RX Vega, RX 590, RX 580 or RX 570 graphics card or an eligible PC computer powered by Radeon™ graphics.*
Fend off marauders, survive an apocalypse or teach demons a lesson with AMD Radeon™ VII, RX Vega, RX 590, RX 580 or RX 570 graphics. Take to the streets of Washington D.C. as the world struggles to recover from a deadly virus outbreak in Tom Clancy’s
The Division® 2 or take a trip back to the terrifying streets of Racoon City in the all-new reimagining of horror-classic Resident Evil™ 2. Play as Dante, Nero and the mysterious V in Devil May Cry™ 5. Hack and slash your way through
the series’ craziest game yet.
Get the ultimate gaming experience and performance, only with Radeon™ RX graphics. Raise the game with Radeon™.
|Resident Evil™ 2||Devil May Cry™ 5||Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2|
|RX 580||Choice of 2 games|
|RX 580||Choice of 2 games|
AMD Radeon™ VII is packed with ground-breaking technology:
Extreme 1080p gaming and beyond. Higher clock speeds 1. Cutting-edge 12nm technology. Radeon™ Software features designed for gamers. Get it all with the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card.
Make breath-taking visuals, unwavering performance and surgical levels of detail your new standard thanks to advanced GPU multi-threading, optimized for the latest DirectX®12 and Vulkan® titles.2 AMD Radeon™ RX graphics bring you the ultimate gaming experience and performance, whether you’re playing the latest esports, VR or AAA titles.
AMD Radeon RX graphics cards gives you access to the incredible core technologies in the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition, designed to give you full control of your gameplay, all wrapped up in an intuitive interface that lets you tweak settings without
having to leave your game
Eliminate choppy gameplay and broken frames with the low-latency responsiveness of Radeon FreeSync™ display technology. 4
Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR pushes the boundaries further, combining smooth gameplay and plug-and-play HDR gaming at low latency, without needing to tweak your settings. 5
Thanks to AMD’s commitment to open-source technology, many leading monitors are Radeon FreeSync™ compatible. Pair your AMD Radeon™ RX graphics with the world’s largest selection of Radeon FreeSync™ gaming displays for no stuttering, no tearing, just gaming. 6
*Offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, Coupon Code must be redeemed by May 6, 2019, after which coupon is void. Residency and additional limitations apply. Combination with any other promotion is prohibited.
For full Terms & Conditions, visit www.amdrewards.com/terms.
Campaign period begins November 15, 2018 and ends April 6, 2019 or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period. Offer void where prohibited.
1. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability.
2. DirectX® 12 enablement requires an x86 processor and a Radeon™ graphics chip based on the Graphics Core Next architecture and Windows® 10. GD-99
3. Based on data obtained from https://www.amd.com/system/files/documents/graphics-driver-quality.pdf as of May 2018. Results and methodology not independently verified by AMD. In May 2018, AMD commissioned QA Consultants to evaluate the stability of several of the latest graphics drivers from both AMD and Nvidia. See page 1 of the "graphics driver quality - determination of stability from leading market vendors" report at https://www.amd.com/system/files/documents/graphics-driver-quality.pdf for more details.
4. Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. Seewww.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
5. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
6. Number of FreeSync technology enabled screens available (254) at https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors - Largest ecosystem when compared to publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.144hzmonitors.com/list-of-g-sync-monitors/ and https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/list-of-gsync-monitors/ which list 58 screens respectively, as of October 2018.
Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 is not yet rated. Resident Evil™ 2 is rated ESRB “M” for Mature, PEGI 18. Devil May Cry™ 5 is Rated ESRB “M” for Mature, PEGI 18. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Snowdrop, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Resident Evil™ 2 and Devil May Cry™ 5 images and logos © Capcom Co, Ltd. All rights reserved.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. “Vega” is a codename for AMD architecture and is not a product name.