Bloatware on Brand New PC?
I just got my customized PC from AVA Direct on Friday. I just want to make sure that I can remove the following programs (bloatware?) on my PC without any harm to Windows.
Here are the programs I would like to remove...and if there is a reason I should not could you tell me why.
1. My PC Backup (License fee's required)
2. Weather Bug (pretty sure this is fine to delete)
3. 3D Vision Photo Viewer (I already have my own photo software).
5. One Drive
7. Super Optimizer (pretty sure there are fee's required).
8. Candy Crush
9. Driver Restore (I think, but not sure fee's are required... it does require registration).
Thanks for any tips and/or suggestions regarding these programs.