If you are planning to order a custom computer from AVADirect and need it by a certain date, we recommend checking product availability before placing your order. This can be done by contacting our sales department. Additionally, availability information is always present on the product pages when building your configuration. More details can be found by clicking the Question Mark for each item.
You can always determine the availability of the desired item by clicking the Question Mark which will show the following messages:
1) IN STOCK – The item is in hand and is ready for shipment or to be included in your custom computer. If you are ordering a single component, this product should ship within a few hours to a few days, depending on order processing.
2) LOW STOCK – The item with this warning is in stock but please note that it is about to be sold out. It is always good to know that even if you do not manage to place your order before it is sold out, we will certainly reach out to suggest alternative solutions you may want to consider.
3) USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 DAYS – The item will be ordered from a nearby distributor. We expect that it will be prepared for shipment to us within that number of days for your order.
4) USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1-3 WEEKS – Again, the item will be ordered from a nearby distributor/supplier. It is low in stock and high in-demand, and we expect that it will be prepared for shipment to our facility within that number of weeks of your order, depending on the distributor’s workload or supply.
5) CONTACT US – This means that you are looking at a special-order product. It usually requires additional information/approval before being purchased. To confirm availability within a reasonable timeframe, we would recommend reaching out to our sales team via email, live chat, or phone.
6) TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK – Please note that even if you see this warning, it still means that it may be available for ordering. When you see this warning, you are more than welcome to contact us, and we will get back to you with the expected delivery date as soon as that information is available from our suppliers.
7) CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE – This item currently is not available for ordering, and there is a possibility that it may not be in stock again. Please feel free to send us a message or email for alternative solutions.
Why do we not always have items on hand as a custom computer builder?
There is a reasonable explanation to this question: all our computers require individual approach, assembly, and testing prior to shipment.
Since a custom computer is specifically built for each customer, designed to our customers’ individual requirements and liking, we do not keep pre-assembled systems in stock, BUT we may have such special offers from time to time. You can always check and find out whether we are currently offering any pre-assembled systems by checking out our clearance section. Also, make sure to look for the “Ready to Ship” badge. The rest of our computers are particularly being built for each customer. That is why, the systems take time to obtain the necessary system parts, and then build the system, and put it through detailed testing. This normally takes 10-14 business days, depending on product availability and assuming all the order processing phases go smoothly.