With its host of innovative features, the Razer Diamondback™ has successfully fragged its way to the top of many a gamer's list. Its ambidextrous form factor, coupled with a high-precision engine and programmable buttons, makes it the crucial tactical advantage that every gamer must have.
1600dpi Optical Sensor
At 1,600dpi, the Razer Diamondback™ is twice as efficient as conventional mice with high-performance optical sensors.
Seven Independently Programmable Buttons
Program the mouse buttons for instantaneous command executions.
With On-The-Fly Senstivity™ drivers, you can switch dpi settings right in the midst of a fierce battle!
- 1600dpi optical sensor
- Seven independently programmable buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- Up to 40 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- GlowPipe™ non-slip side rails
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 38.5mm (height)
- Chameleon Green and Salamander Red translucent chassis options available
Windows 2000 / XP / X64 / Vista
Available USB port
CD-ROM Drive (for drivers)
At least 35MB of hard disk space (for drivers)