The UNIMUX™ High Density USB DVI KVM switch allows you to control up to 16 single link DVI USB computers with one DVI-D monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse.
- Incorporates NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching; all attached USB PCs, SUNs and MACs can be booted simultaneously.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Supports digital DVI for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display.
- Control the switch through the front panel interface, keyboard commands or RS232.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 standards.
- USB SUN start-up keys are supported.
- Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- SUN extra keys are emulated on keyboards with Windows layouts.
- 1RU case is standard. Includes rackmount kit.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- One female HDMI-A connectors.
- Supports USB-enabled PC, SUN, and MAC computers with DVI video. Multiplatform support: Solaris, Linux, Free BSD and MAC OS 9/10, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008.
- Refer to SUN documentation to determine compatibility with the console port of a SUN computer.
- Supports crisp and clear video resolution up to 1920x1200.
- Single link DVI-D signal.
- Female DVI-I dual link connector.
- DDC2B compatible.
- Two female USB Type A connectors.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including USB IntelliMouse®.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports SUN and MAC extra keys.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Power consumption: 10W
- 15.2x6x1.75 (without supplied rackmount kit)
- 19x6x1.75 (with supplied rackmount kit)
- Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation. Use USB-DHEXT-xx-MM to connect the computers to the switch.
- Cables not included.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Front Panel Interface
- LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
- Hold in any button for more than five seconds to go into Scan, Broadcast or Command Mode.
- In Normal Operating Mode, the user can directly operate the selected computer with transparent presence of the NTI switch.
- Scan Mode automatically and sequentially displays the video from each powered on computer for 2-255 seconds.
- Broadcast Mode allows the user's keystrokes to be sent to both powered on computers. (Broadcast Mode is not available for MACs.)
- Command Mode allows the user to give instructions to the switch through his/her keyboard. Keystrokes are not passed to the computer.
- Scan, Broadcast or Command Modes are available from the keyboard using hot keys.
- Use the keyboard to command the switch box to select ports or configure the Scan delay.
- Type +<`> (or +<`>) to go into Command Mode.
- Press to leave Command Mode and return to Normal or Scan Mode.
- Female RJ45 connector.
- Female RJ45 connector.
- Baud rate 2400, 9600, 19200, or 38400.
- Use DIP switches to set the baud rate and address up to 16 units, all of which can be daisy chained and controlled by one serial port.
- 5-foot CAT5e patch cable, RJ45F-DB9F and RJ45F-DB25F adapters included.
- Download RS232 protocol manual
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- CA - causes all inputs to connect to specified output.
- RO - reads what input is connected to specified output.
- RU - reads size of matrix, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
About Network Technologies Inc
Network Technologies Inc manufactures keyboard-video-mouse (KVM) and audio/video switches, splitters and extenders for computers (PC, MAC, and SUN, including USB) and video sources (DVD player, satellite receiver). NTI KVM and video switches and splitters are utilized by network administrators, IT managers, software developers, computer test engineers and technicians, and SOHO users. All NTI products are rigorously tested to ensure long-lasting and proper operation, and are backed with a two-year warranty on all parts and labor.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized NTI Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized NTI reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of NTI products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
NTI KVM Switches,
NTI KVM Drawers,
NTI KVM Splitters,
NTI Video Switches,
NTI Video Splitters,
and other products. You can also browse all NTI products.