Self-Contained Portable Air Conditioning Unit
Tripp Lite's SRCOOL12K is a new-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 120V, 60 Hz SRCOOL12K is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach. The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly R410a Freon, which complies with EPA standards for 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided. A directional exhaust duct safely removes hot air from the room. The built-in dehumidifier expels condensed water through the exhaust duct, with no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
The SRCOOL12K meets the needs of the most demanding applications with 12,000 BTU of cooling power. A built-in timer enables the unit to be programmed for unattended startup and shutdown. Controls and displays are conveniently mounted on the top panel. An included window/drop ceiling kit provides multiple installation options.
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation with louvered air director or directional cooling tube
- Window/drop ceiling kit included for extracting heat
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Cools in confined spaces where facility air conditioning can't reach
- Dehumidifies and filters air to promote more efficient equipment performance
- Built in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank required
- Built-in timer for automatic unattended startup and shutdown
- Quiet operation with minimal power consumption
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a Freon
- Convenient top-mounted controls and displays
- 120V AC input, 60 Hz frequency compatibility
- Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet; no adapter required
- Supplemental cooling for confined areas where the facility HVAC is inadequate or doesn't reach at all.
|Input cord length (ft.)
|Input cord length (m)
|LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Front panel LEDs
||Touch sensitive control panel with multiple LEDs and numerical temperature readout
|Shipping weight (lbs)
|Shipping weight (kg)
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)
||32.6 x 12.6 x 19.75
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)
||83 x 32 x 50
|Material of construction
|Form factors supported
||12,000 BTU / 3.4 kW
|Standard warranty period
- SRCOOL12K cooling unit
- Louvered front vent
- Directional front vent
- Cold Air directional delivery tube
- Hot exhaust air removal tube
- Dropped ceiling or window heat ventilation kit.
- Warranty information
- Instruction manual