EVGA is proud to announce the latest cards in the GeForce product lineup: the EVGA Geforce 210 and GT 220! Good graphics processing is a required ingredient in the modern PC. With DirectX 10.1 support, NVIDIA PhysX technology, HDMI 1.3a ouput and NVIDIA CUDA technology the 210 and 220 products are essential additions to your PC. Whether you are doing video or photo editing, gaming, HD video playback, or just looking for a Premium Windows 7 experience, the EVGA GeForce 210 and GT 220 brings incredible processing power, at an incredible price.
Modern games and 3D applications demand more graphics performance than ever before and integrated graphics simply aren’t good enough. The NVIDIA efficient designs can deliver up to 30x the performance of integrated solutions! If you want to play popular games like World of Warcraft, Spore, Sims3, Left 4 Dead or Fallout3, the Geforce 210 or GT 220 is an essential addition to your PC.
Get all the video processing power that your digital lifestyle requires. Clean up home video and post to Facebook 4x faster. Convert your video and put it on your iPod in minutes instead of hours or make your DVDs look like HD. Does your PC have a CPU powerful enough to playback high definition Blu-Ray Movies? It doesn’t matter, these new cards can playback any Blu- Ray movie with any CPU.
Premium Windows 7 Experience
Graphics processing units (GPUs) are an essential element of today’s PCs, enabling more visual and more interactive experiences. As a leader in visual computing and the inventor of the GeForce GPU, NVIDIA worked closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 7 to ensure that its GPUs take full advantage of the great new features and functionality. If you use your PC to enhance photos, watch or edit videos, play games, or if you simply desire a fast and efficient graphical interface, NVIDIA GPUs will surely delight your senses and offer a premium experience for Windows 7.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- Premium Microsoft Windows 7 Experience
- DirectX 10.1 Support
- HDMI 1.3a
- Available in 512MB and 1GB configurations - View high-resolution images and textures with this massive amount of onboard memory. Up to 2560x1600 supported!
- DVI-I and HDMI 1.3a - Dual-link DVI support and HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via single cable.
- NVIDIA Unified Shader Architecture - Delievers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through a processing cores that provide incredible shading horsepower.
- NVIDIA® PhysX™ - GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX™ technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- Full DX10.1 Support™ - DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film quality effects for today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA® CUDA Technology™ - CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding delivering up to 7x performances over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA Purevideo™ HD - High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
- OpenGL 3.1 Optimization and Support - Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support - Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry applications, and still backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards.
- OpenCL Support - Full support for the OpenCL GPU computing API.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support - Full support for a premium Microsoft Windows 7 experience, enabling a more visual user experience.
520 MHz GPU
16 Processing Cores
400 MHz RAMDAC
512 MB, 32 bit DDR3
1200 MHz (effective)
4.8 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
PCI-E 2.0 x16
DVI-I, VGA, HDMI
Resolution & Refresh
240Hz Max Refresh Rate
2048x1536 Max Analog
2560x1600 Max Digital
Minimum of a 300 Watt power supply. (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amps.)
About EVGA Corporation
EVGA is a company that primarily produces NVIDIA-based graphics cards, as well as motherboards, TV tuner cards, and various hardware accessories. The company was founded in July 1999 and it is headquartered in Brea, California. EVGA's video cards feature factory-overclocked GPU and memory, which enhances performance. EVGA warrants the videocard even if it is overclocked beyond EVGA's defaults. Also, changing the heatsink for a different one does not void the warranty either. Further, as long as installation of an aftermarket cooler does not cause physical damage to the card, the warranty will be honored as long as the original cooler is placed back onto the card prior to shipment back to EVGA. EVGA also offers 24/7 phone tech support/email all based in the United States and a popular message board with over 250,000 users.
AVADirect Custom Computers is Authorized EVGA Reseller and System Ingerator
Partnership with leading hardware suppliers provides AVADirect great benefits of lower pricing, enhanced technical support and prioritized new product delivery to make sure that our customers always get the latest technology and the best value.
Being partnered with many quality hardware suppliers in the industry, we at AVADirect are proud to inform that we were recognized as an authorized EVGA reseller and system integrator.
We offer a complete line of EVGA products on our website available either as components in custom computer builds or as separate off-the-shelf parts, the product lines we offer consist of
EVGA Video Cards,
EVGA Lcd Monitors,
and other products. You can also browse all EVGA products.