|CREATIVE 70SB079000000 PRODUCT INFO
|Turn your PC into your home entertainment center
Why settle for basic, built-in sound? Your music and movies deserve Xtreme Fidelity. Add the Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card to your PC and turn your downloaded music into your own personal concert. Plus watch DVDs or downloaded videos with full cinematic surround sound.
Revitalize your downloaded music and movies
Restore the details and vibrance your music and movies lost during compression. X-Fi technology intelligently enhances the highs and lows so you'll hear it all-crisp cymbal crashes, wailing guitar solos, screeching tires and booming explosions.
Surround sound from your stereo music and movies? Yes!
Expand your stereo music and movies into surround sound. Voices are centered in front of you. Ambient sound appears all around you... just like a live performance. Listen on a pair of desktop speakers or a full 5.1 speaker system.
Headphone surround that sounds like a room full of speakers
Slip on your headphones and X-Fi technology moves the sound away from your ears into the space around you. You'll feel like you're sitting in with your favorite band or in the best seat at the movie theater.
Enjoy the ultimate PC movie experience
Download Cyberlink PowerDVD software with DTS® and Dolby Digital®-EX decoding for free and get an unbeatable DVD movie watching experience.
- Playback: 24-Bit/96kHz 7.1
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >108dB (20kHz Low-pass filter, A-Weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise at 1kHz: 0.006% (20kHz Low-pass filter)
- Recording: 24-bit/96kHz
- X-Fi Crystalizer
- X-Fi CMSS-3D Virtual
- X-Fi CMSS-3D Headphone
- Speaker and Headphone connections for stereo to 7.1 (Line Out via three 3.5mm mini jacks)
- Line In / Microphone In / Digital Out* / Digital I/O** (shared 3.5mm FlexiJack)
- Auxiliary Line level Input (via 4-pin Molex connector)
- Intel HD Audio Compatible Front Panel Header (2x5pin)
Creative offers a twelve (12) month(s) limited hardware warranty.
|*Digital Out supports stereo SPDIF out and pass through of multichannel DVD sound
|**Digital I/O requires Sound Blaster Digital I/O Module (sold separately)