With its host of innovative features, the Razer Diamondback™ has successfully fragged its way to the top of many a gamer's list. Its ambidextrous form factor, coupled with a high-precision engine and programmable buttons, makes it the crucial tactical advantage that every gamer must have.
1600dpi Optical Sensor
At 1,600dpi, the Razer Diamondback™ is twice as efficient as conventional mice with high-performance optical sensors.
Seven Independently Programmable Buttons
Program the mouse buttons for instantaneous command executions.
With On-The-Fly Senstivity™ drivers, you can switch dpi settings right in the midst of a fierce battle!
- 1600dpi optical sensor
- Seven independently programmable buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- Up to 40 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- GlowPipe™ non-slip side rails
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 38.5mm (height)
- Chameleon Green and Salamander Red translucent chassis options available
Windows 2000 / XP / X64 / Vista
Available USB port
CD-ROM Drive (for drivers)
At least 35MB of hard disk space (for drivers)
Razer collaborates with gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals utilizing proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products have earned critical praise and won multiple awards from around the world for their precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctions in product design. Engineered to near perfection, Razer’s reputation of being the leader in gaming peripheral technology is embodied in every single Razer product.