Gainward GeForce® GTX 560 Ti 2048MB "Phantom"
- Superior Hardware Design
- Gainward’s award winning HighPerformance/ Wide-Bandwidth hardware design powered by NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU (40nm) integrating 2GB/256bits high-speed GDDR5 memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
- 822MHz core clock, 2004MHz (DDR 4008) memory clock.
- High performance and low noise 2.5 slot/“Phantom” cooler
- Dual DVI (resolution support up to 2560x1600), VGA and HDMI support
- Full integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
- Dual-link HDCP Capable: Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specifications of the Blu-ray Disc formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- Supports two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView™ MultiDisplay Technology for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView™ allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays.
- Easy Plug-and-Play AUTORUN installation from CD-ROM.
- Includes Gainward’s award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology: Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- NVIDIA GeForce Unified Driver Architecture (UDA): Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. NVIDIA GeForce drivers provide the best out-of-box experience for every users and deliver continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support
||Gainward GeForce® GTX 560 Ti 2048MB "Phantom"
||GeForce GTX 560 Ti
||2048MB GDDR5 (256 bits)
|Pixels per clock (peak)
||Dual DVI, VGA
||188mm x 112mm