The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.(GP-GSTFS31100TNTD)
|Form Factor||2.5-inch internal SSD|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year or 600TBW|
|NAND||3D NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 550 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 500 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 75k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 85k|
|Dimension||69.85 x 7 x 100 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||2M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average : R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||AVG. 330mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 600 TBW, whichever comes first.