The Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2242 DRAM-less Low Power Internal High Performance SSD – (SB-1342-1TB) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly known as M.2.
Based on Toshiba’s BiCS4 TLC NAND Flash memory, its speed performance can reach up to 2500MB/s read and 2100MB/s Write. DRAM-less Low Power SSDs use much less power than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
- PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2242|
|Memory Components||3D TLC NAND|
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.1 x4|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 2500 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 2100 MBps|