4K HDMI Active Optical Cable, 100 meters
HDMI Extender HDBase-T IR Single CAT5 1080p Digital Audio 328 feet
4K HDMI Active Optical Cable
Locates an Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI display up to 100 meters
Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 4096x2160 (60Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200
- Connectors: Male HDMI Type A connectors.
- Resolutions: supports resolutions up to Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 4:4:4 (4096x2160@60Hz).
- Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Frame rate: 60fps
- Video bandwidth: 6Gbps per channel (18Gbps total)
- Cable Diameter: 0.186 in (4.72mm)
- Connector Width: 0.78 in (19.74mm)
- Bend radius: up to 48mm (1.89 in)
- Cable construction: 4 fiber cores and 7 copper conductors
- Cable jacket: PVC
- Available lengths: 10/15/20/25/30/50/70/100 meters
- +5V passive power, supplied through pin 18 on the HDMI connection from the source device.
- The +5V connection, as well as powering the internal fiber optic module, is carried through to the other sink via a full standard copper connection.
- Source device must be capable of delivering more than 500mA.
- Operating temperature: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Operating and storage humidity: 10% to 80% non-condensing RH.