(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD Socket AM4, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series and Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Support for DDR4 4733(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C) / 3400(O.C.) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules*
* ECC memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor:
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resulution of 5120x2880@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resulution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
* You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio settings.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, integrated in the CPU:
1 x PCI Express x1 slot, integrated in the Chipset:
- AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/3000 Series Processors support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode
- AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/4000 G-Series Processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode
- Supporting PCIe 3.0 x1 mode
1 x M.2 connector (M2A_CPU), integrated in the CPU, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2280 SSDs:
1 x M.2 connector (M2B_SB), integrated in the Chipset, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2280 SSDs:
- AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/3000 Series Processors support SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSDs
- AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/4000 G-Series Processors support SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSDs
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, integrated in the Chipset:
- Supporting PCIe 3.0 x2 SSDs
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- Vultage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Fan fail warning
Fan speed contrul
* Whether the fan speed contrul function is supported will depend on the couler you install.
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- LAN bandwidth management software
- Support for Windows 11 64-bit
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective hulders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.