The Pelican™ 1615 Air Case is the lightest polymer protector case on the planet. Pelican™ Air cases are designed to cut weight without compromising durability. Pelican™ engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican's legendary standards of strength.
- Case shells molded from Pelican’s next-generation lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full box" sections engineered to create hollow parts
- Super-light proprietary HPX² polymer
- Proven-tough double-throw latches
- Automatic purge valve balances air pressure
- Watertight o-ring gasket
- New style "Conic Curve" lid
- Crushproof and dust proof
- Stainless steel hasp protectors
- Rubber over-molded handles
- New removable polycarbonate card holder with front or side placement
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 1,000 years with loads at 5mph
- 28lb. steel dart dropped on all sides from three feet
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee
- Also available with TrekPak™ padded dividers
|29.59" x 15.5" x 9.38"
|32.58" x 18.4" x 11.02"
|Weight with Foam
|Empty Case Weight