ekwb EK-Quantum Vector RTX RE D-RGB (3831109814369). The EK-Quantum Vector RTX RE D-RGB high-performance water block is an evolution of the original EK-Quantum Vector water block where the standard 12V RGB is changed with 5V D-RGB which has separately addressable diodes. This water block is specially designed for multiple reference NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX Turing based graphics cards. This product is also compatible with the reference NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER cards. For detailed compatibility check the EK Configurator. The cooling engine is tweaked for even more performance with an optimized flow pattern. It also offers extended compatibility fitting more reference design based graphics cards.
- EK-Quantum Vector RTX RE D-RGB series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Material / Design / Color option