Alphacool Eiswasser Pastel is a “made in Germany” show coolant. It’s a welcome addition to the wide range of water cooling components and is perfect for bringing out the best in other components. The visual effect is stunning: rich colours, maximum colour density and opacity (also known as fog effect), as well as flow distribution during filling, in a container, or in tubing or HardTubes. The Eiswasser Pastel has modding fans’ hearts skipping a beat.
To amp up the effect even further, most colours are also available in a UV-reactive version. The Alphacool Eiswasser Pastel UV Series has a cool glow effect under suitable UV lighting. Combined with the Alphacool Aurora Ring in a transparent reservoir or CPU cooler, UV coolant is truly in its element.
Alphacool Eiswasser Pastel was tested in Alphacool’s lab for over 1.5 years. A lot of focus was placed on keeping the colour particles, which create that characteristic fog effect, as small as possible. This allows particle deposits that form after periods of inactivity to break up easily and keeps particles from clumping up.
- Fluid only suitable for shows and modding for short term use
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Very low electrical conductivity
- Compatible with most synthetic materials, e.g. PVC, NBR, Acetal, Plexiglas, and Nylon
- Compatible with most metals, e.g. copper, silver, nickel, and brass
- No hazardous materials (no labelling obligation under CLP regulation)
|UV - color:
|Ready to use